Google My Business Optimisation
Local SEO is about bringing customers through your doors via Google My Business (GMB, formerly Google Local and Google Places).
Why improve your Google My Business listing?
- 97% of consumers look online for local goods and services
- 4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find local information nearby
- 37% of businesses have claimed a local business listing on a search engine
- Google prioritises local businesses in results (near where customers are searching)
We all know the power of Google to generate leads, but Google My Business (GMB, formerly Google Local and Google Places) is an important part of your local SEO strategy and GMB Profiles are only going to get more sophisticated.
Many local businesses claim their GMB listing and then forget about it. But Google My Business, if optimised, will increase leads into your business.
Results where we implemented telephone tracking to a clients GMB listing that demonstrated the increase in telephone calls generated from the improvements we made to their GMB profile. This is to show what can be achieved in a short space of time (results depend on industry, listing quality and competition quality).
All inbound calls came from GMB
Calls from GMB
More calls than other methods
To dramatically improve your listing we will:
- Complete an analysis on your listing,
- Conduct a citation search to make sure there is consistency with your business details,
- Structure and send a report with a plan of action,
- Get you listed in quality local directories for your business
We do include a few extras that comply with Google, but we can discuss this further over a coffee!
Our case studiesSee all projects
INCREASE CALLS & REVENUE
Contact us today
Let us help you get your business top for your local area searches
Get the best out of your listing and stay ahead of your competitors.